Programs offered include the 10 hour or 30 hour program. The program will be customized for your company. Training can be offered on-site at your facility or at our training sites.
Prices are available upon request. For more information, contact Cathy Burns or Jennifer Evans at 740-547-3810.
Topics covered include:
Introduction to OSHA, including:
- OSHA Act
- General Duty Clause 5(a)(1)
- Inspections, Citations and Penalties (CFR Part 1903)
- Recordkeeping (CFR Part 1904)
- Walking and Working Surfaces, Subpart D.
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, and Fire Protection, Subparts E & L.
- Electrical, Subpart S.
Choose any three topics - Must add up to three hours - One-half to one hour each.
- Flammable and Combustible Liquids, Subpart H.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Subpart I.
- Machine Guarding, Subpart O.
- Hazard Communication, Subpart Z.
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene/Blood borne Pathogens, and/or Ergonomics, Subpart Z.
- Safety and Health Programs