|» James Fraley/Staab House was built in 1835-40. Greek Revival style with 'poor man's pillars" and wrought iron castings support the porch.
» Col. J.H. Moulton Home was built in the 1850's. 2-1/2 story Gothic Revival style home. J.H. Moulton and his wife, Elizabeth, lived in this home.
» Brown-Botwell-Clark Home was a two-story brick, Italianate style home built by Captain Harry Brown.
» Hiram-Campbell House was built in the 1850's. A 2nd Empire French style home known for its roof.
» The John Campbell Home is an Early Victorian Brick style home built in the 1850's.
» Lantern-Horn House was built by the Lantern family in 1857, a one-story Federal-Greek Revival style home.
» Oak Ridge Home was built by W.C. Amos. Recalled the Oak Ridge Furnace.
» J.T. Davis House was built in the 1860's. French Second-Empire 3-story brick home.
» Norton House was built in 1849 and is in desperate need of renovation due to a fire.
» Culbertson-Waldo House was built in the 1850's by the Culbertson family. Greek Revival style home.
» Dempsey House is a two story Greek Revival home built by Samuel Dempsey.
» Marting-Lowry House was built in the early 1900's by Colonel H. A. Marting.
» Bide-A-Wee House is a Queen Anne two-story Indiana stone home which was built by James Bird, Sr. Owned by the only woman ironmaster, Mrs. Nannie Kelley Wright.
» Mearan House was another home of Mrs. Wright, but later became the home of the Mearan family which were well known within Ironton's clothing business.
» The H.B. Wilson House was built in the 1870's. It is a Italian Villa style house.
» Gray house was built by James Ferguson. It is a Victorian-Italian Villa.
» The Wilson House is noted for the varying shapes of the stained glass windows. Queen Anne two and a half story brick home, which is irregular in shape.
» The Bay House was built in the 1880's. This is a Victorian, Second Empire brick home built by two brother, Captain William Bay and Captain George W. Bay.